What is Vacuum Therapy?
Vacuum Therapy is a technique that is used to promote health and healing by: loosening soft tissue and connective tissue, scarring and adhesions moving stagnation and increasing lymphatic flow and circulation. This therapy is non-invasive and utilizes glass cups and vacuum suction. These cups are moved over the skin using gliding, shaking, popping and rotating techniques while gently pulling up on the cup, or may be parked for a short time to facilitate joint mobilization or soft tissue release. Suction reaches deep into the soft tissue and organs.
Other Benefits of Vacuum Therapy:
- Clears body of debris, removes congestion
- Increases immune function
- Decreases or relieves pain and inflammation
- Releases deep muscle tension
- Releases and softens scar tissue
- Increases range of movement
- Improves circulation
- Opens energy flow of body
- Buttocks lifting, plumping and smoothing
- Skin & muscle smoothing